Partners-in-Transition® Mentoring Programs.
- Are you an executive getting ready to join a new company in a key position?
- Are you an executive who is considering a job change or is currently in between jobs?
- Are you an executive that wants to construct a ‘second career?’
If you are going through or about to go through a professional transition, we can help you. Transitions are critical times when a small difference in your actions can have a disproportionate impact on the results.
Similar to coaching but somewhat more directive, mentoring in an interactive process of exploring transition related issues leading to an effective action plan. The mentor processes information or knowledge which is shared with the mentee.
Depending on your transition circumstances, please consider our Partners-in-Transition® mentoring programs:
- The Partners-in-Transition® job search mentoring process for an executive considering a job change or who is between jobs.
- The Partners-in-Transition® on boarding mentoring process for an executive getting ready to join a new company in a key position.
- The Partners-in-Transition® vocation mentoring process for an executive who wants to construct a new career.
Mr. Edwards, a former company CEO, is also a trained Master Career Coach. He is a member of the International Coach Federation.